With the growth of the cosmetology industry, the diversity of beauty procedures has vastly increased as well. Formulas for new solutions are being developed by the market leaders every year, each trying to outperform the competitors and introduce brand-new ways to rejuvenate skin and fight aging processes. ReNTox is just one of the rich diversity of efficient solutions but its description is definitely worth your attention.
ReNTox is a cutting-edge product of the Premium Class that contains 200 units of Botulinum Toxin type A. It’s necessary to use it with the dilution of 0.9% saline to achieve the best effects and ensure that the treatment is completely harmless. This product was first created by the South Korean pharmaceutical company Pharma Research Bio, which has already established itself as an innovative supplier of efficient solutions for beauty procedures.
What makes the ReNTox stand out from the crowd of other botulinum-based solutions is its composition and structure. The thing is that, unlike other liquid solutions, ReNTox is distributed in the form of lyophilized white powder. That’s the reason why it requires dilution of 0.9% saline before the injection so that it could become a colorless liquid to be injected into the skin safely. Also, unlike competitive products, ReNTox doesn’t contain albumin, gelatin, and proteins.
In this ReNTox botox review, we will explain what else makes the product one of the most efficient solutions to deal with skin appearance issues such as facial wrinkles and also with more specific problems such as blepharospasm and focal spasticity of the wrist and hand.
5 Key Reasons to Use ReNTox For Efficient and Long-Lasting Skin Rejuvenation
- The introduction of ReNTox to the skin doesn’t require any surgical involvement since the injection is a cosmetic procedure without any physical damage. This is the best way to eliminate facial imperfections without damaging skin health at the same time.
- ReNTox consists only of those ingredients that are necessary for skin rejuvenation. Thus, it won’t introduce gelatin, albumin, and proteins to your skin.
- The composition of ReNTox includes hypoallergenic agents that make the solution completely safe for use. This means that the treatment will never lead to any redness, swelling, or other allergenic reaction if a patient doesn’t have some obvious contraindications.
- This product contains high-purity Botulinum type A toxin, with the lowest level of diffusion among similar toxins
When ReNTox is the most effective?
- ReNTox was developed for those people who cannot afford botox treatment but would like to enjoy the effect of rejuvenation injections.
- The improved formula of the preparation does not contain proteins, albumin, gelatin, compared with other similar drugs.
- ReNTox has a very specific area of action, which makes it a very efficient solution. In particular, it focuses on facial wrinkle elimination. The direct action of the product upon specific areas allows patients to enjoy the first results in just three days after the very first session. The treatment also produces long-term results, often lasting up to 8 months. However, what also makes ReNTox demanded is that it’s the most effective within the period of half of a year, meaning that if you don’t like the results, they won’t change your appearance once and forever. Thus, ReNTox can be described as the solution that is the most effective for short-term results.
How to achieve the desired effects with ReNTox?
- The procedure should be undertaken by a qualified professional only.
- The patient is recommended to avoid any thermal procedures before the treatment session as well as taking drugs and antibiotics that affect blood clotting.
- Dilute 100 units of Botulinum type A toxin vial with 0.9% saline.
- Inject 0.1ml of solution using a 30G needle into muscle groups.